Athens Material Handling finance plans are designed to meet your needs when you require equipment without stressing your cash-on-hand.
- Full Payout Lease (Conditional Sale) - A simple interest finance plan with full customer ownership at the conclusion of the lease. Terms are optional from 12 to 72 months.
- Fair Market Value Lease (Pure Lease) - The customer does not own the equipment at lease termination. They have use of the lift truck for a period of 36 to 72 months. This is a genuine tax lease and may have great tax advantages to your company.
- Full Maintenance Lease - This is a combination of either of the above types of lease, plus all maintenance is included for the duration of the lease term. This type of lease relieves your company of all lift truck maintenance concerns.
- Seasonal Leases - The customer leases the equipment for year-round use, but only makes payments during the best revenue generating periods. This way you make your payments when your income is at its maximum. These leases are available with or without ownership.
- Flex Lift Lease - With this plan you can finance a reconditioned lift truck. We purchase your "in need of major repairs" lift truck, recondition it and then lease it back to you. You own the unit at the end of the lease period. (For more details about our reconditioning program, please see Reconditioned Equipment on the Used Equipment page of this site.)
- Specialized Leasing - Leasing options are only limited by your imagination. We can custom design a lease for almost any requirement.
Call today at (706) 543-7410 to learn more about our financing options.